Monday 9 September 2013

Latest update

Hello all,

well it's been a while since my last update due to having a fantastic summer with my family.  Back to work now though!

I'm now in the second week of my new office.  Trying to work from home over the summer with my two boys running around was just too difficult!  I'm now located in The Coach House in Cogan, a five minute walk from my house.  I'm also in the process of setting up a new business phone number, 029 2000 8866




 




I'm currently working on two major projects.  The first is a dashboard for Evenlode Primary school that monitors and measures pupils performance throughout their school life.  I've almost finished this, just need to finalise some details in a meeting with them this afternoon.  This one has lots of potential, so any Head Teachers out there who wants to get in control of their data then get in touch.

The second piece I'm workin gon is a database and front end dashboard for Castledene Group to monitor potential clients.  Watch this space and I'll upload some screenshots and videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment